Swarna Dento Care follows the infection control recommendations and guidelines set forth by the Dental Council of India (DCI), visakhapatnam, the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) and the Department of Health and Family Welfare to insure the highest level of safety for our patrons, staff and dental care providers.
Based on these recommendations, you will notice some of the following changes:
- Video consultations with the care providers, directly. This eliminates the need to visit us for consultations/ check ups and second opinions. Fill in the form below along with appropriate documents or images and the front office will schedule your video consultation at the earliest. We have found them very effective especially when good quality images are attached.
- Should you prefer a direct consultation at the dental office or prior to the procedural appointment, the front office will ask you to submit the online COVID-19 risk assessment and consent form, found below. Please answer honestly for the safety of our staff, the providers and other patients.
- Appointments will be scheduled based on social distancing where possible. This may mean that you are offered fewer options for scheduling your appointment. We will do our best to accommodate you in a timely fashion.
- The number of chairs in the waiting room will be restricted to allow for social distancing. We are trying our level best to have no waiting time at all.
- In an effort to maintain social distancing between patrons and provide the highest standards of infection control, we may not be able to accommodate you if you are late.
- Please come to your appointment alone. One escort/guardian will be permitted for minors or those with special healthcare needs.
- Please do not bring in extra items (backpacks, food/drink, etc.) to minimize items coming in and out of the facility.
- Thermal screening will be done before entering the clinic. We will have to reschedule your appointment for readings of 100.4 degrees or more.
- A hand sanitiser is provided to use when you enter and exit our facility. We recommend a ‘no touch’ protocol when you visit us.
- Head cap ,gloves, mask and shoe covers will be provided for everyone entering the clinic.
- Prior to the treatment, you will be advised to rinse with a mouth rinse that we will provide.
- Providers will be wearing additional personal protective equipment for many procedures; this may include special masks and face shields.
- Fumigation of the entire premises is done as closing protocol of the day to ensure that even the most hard to reach areas are free from bacteria, viruses, fungi & spores.
We look forward to seeing you and are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we take to keep you and every patron safe here at Swarna Dento Care. For our existing patrons, we thank you for your support over the years, value your trust and loyalty and look forward to welcoming you back.